I also finally got the Christmas bulbs to try out this wreath. Mine is not as good, but then I didn't have as cool of bulbs as he does and he probably didn't have two tiny helpers either. Here is a picture of mine though. Hope everyone had a great New Years too.
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Happy New Year
Our New Years Eve plans were very simple. Just me and the hubby rang in the New Year while the kids were blissfully asleep upstairs. I was not a very good sport when it came to playing the wii though. I am a really competetive person and when I was really bad at some of the games it just got worse until we had to stop playing and just wait for midnight. It has been so cold here lately that we haven't really left the house even to check out the great sales. We did however brave the cold today. We needed to get another hose to give the horses water. Otherwise we would have to carry buckets because for some reason the spicket in the barn always freezes. I also made us stop at joann fabric. I got a gift card for Christmas and they had a lot of sales I wanted to take advantage of. The kids got a special treat from Amy and they really liked them. Here are some pictures of what
they got.
Yes that is an alligator tail on Owen. He is such a cute fire-gator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment