So Kate has been in dance class for four weeks now. So it was time to make some dance shoes right. Well better late than never. I found a tutorial from ikat bag. It was a pretty simple project and the tutorial was really good. Kate really likes them. Of course the first day she wears them to class they are going barefoot that day so she couldn't wear them. But we still have six more weeks to go so there is plenty of time. I used some elephant flannel and fleece for the lining. And some stretchy black fabric and black
felt for the outside. Here is a picture.
Sorry they are not the best picture. If we would ever see the sun again that would really help. I really miss the sun. Even when it is a warmer tempurature outside with out the sun it still feels so cold. Ok done complaining. Of to clean the house and get other things done. Have a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment