Kate has been wanting me to make some pajamas for her monkey. Who last I heard is a girl named Manna. Now this changes daily so don't hold me to it. So I thought today during nap I would make said pj's. And here is the outcome.

I even got all crazy and decided they needed little patches and thougt myself very clever. Until that is I thought I should try them on and they will have to be surgically removed I am afraid. Poor little Manna I didn't account for her oversized feet, so they were squished through and I didn't leave a tail hole so we just won't pull them up all the way. Well I will just have to wait and see what Kate thinks of them hopefully she will like them because I am not sure if I can get them off. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment