Monday, January 11, 2010
Finally done.....
So I have wanted to make a pettiskirt for Kate for a long time. So I finally got up the nerve to start it and took it slowly because I didn't want to mess up. It took me longer to make than if I would have done it at normal speed. But tonight I finally finished and of course my model is asleep. So you will have to do with a hanger picture for now. Tomorrow I hope that she won't want to take it off so I can get some model pictures. I would strongly reccomend making one for anyone who is interested. It is very tedious procedure and can be frustrating but so cute and alot less than the $80 that if you bought one. I used a couple of tutorials this one, this one, and this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Woah. Rad!!! Thanks for the Twirly Skirt pattern. Looks super duper easy! I had a pattern from a dress pattern that had the same type of "twirl" to it so I finagled my way into making it a skirt....but I LOVE her pattern...much much easier! Thank you!!!
ReplyDelete