So after I finished the pettiskirt I didn't want to stop. Lil Blue Boo has been making a twirl skirt that I am in love with. (She doesn't have a pattern out for this so I am not stealing it I promise) I was sure I could find a tutorial for a twirl skirt and then add a little sergering to it to make it look like the lbb one. So I found this tutorial and it was really fast to make. I had the perfect shirt to refashion into this skirt. Next I will try and make one out of tshirt like llb. Here are pictures of the finished skirt and the a model picture of the pettiskirt.

Owen didn't want to be left out of the pictures. So he started helping me out with the housework wearing my garden hat.(By the way we don't always wear our pj's I promise.) :) Now a few more pieces I want to try out. Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment