Friday, January 22, 2010

A dress for the Birthday girl.....

I can't believe that Kate is going to be four. It doesn't really seem possible. We watched videos of her when she was about 2 and I can't figure out where those two years went. She has gotten so big so fast. Well I finally bit the bullet and bought one of the lil blue boo patterns and made her a 4 dress for her birthday. It turned out really pretty good for my first one. And it really was a good pattern that I can make just t-shirts or longer shirts with. So should have done it sooner I think. Here is a picture of it. Kate had to have the pink sleeves and they don't look too bad with the whole thing.
Here she realized it has a number 4 on it. I have to make some more for her, but first I need to make a shirt for a little boy who will soon be turning 1. Well actually he will be one tomorrow so I should probably hurry up.

No comments:

Post a Comment