Well we did our Christmas last night with the kids. They enjoyed opening and so did I. I got mine even though we had said that we weren't doing presents this year. I got a new serger. Yeah for me. Although I was kind of afraid of it. I so wanted to make the turkey skirt so I braved the serger to see what I could do. And here are the results.
I don't have any pictures of it on her yet because she is still napping. But I am very excited. Maybe I got a little too excited and not all of the ruffles are straight but I still like it. Hopefully Kate will like it too.

Here are a few pictures of the kids opening presents. Owen finally got the hang of presents this year. Last year he didn't quite get it, of course he had to take it off one piece of a time. Kate was very good at it, it took her about three seconds to open one present versus Owen's five.
We also went outside and played in the snow yesterday afternoon. The kids had a great time. Kate was making snow angels like Max and Ruby. Owen saw her laying in the snow and quickly followed. He didn't get the arms and legs moving together but it was really cute. Owen also ended up on the ground 50% of the time but he still had fun. Kate was running around and trying to make a snow fort but there wasn't enough snow for that. I was ready to go back inside but they weren't cold enough yet so we ran down to the mailbox to wear them out. It didn't work though. After nap we made some more Christmas cookies. Kate really enjoyed that because we painted them before baking. Owen really wanted to help but food coloring and a 20
month old don't mix. 
No comments:
Post a Comment