So today I was trying out a new cake frosting for Kate's birthday. Marshmellow fondant. I was scared to say the least, but it turned out much better than I thought it would. The taste wasn't bad and it made the cake look pretty cool. The kids liked it and Kevin didn't even think that it tasted that bad. So now we just need to figure out what the cake is going to look like. So without further waiting here is a picture of the first fondant cake.
Then I made a nursing cover for a friend. Boy do I wish that I would have known how to sew when Owen was still nursing. I would have made one for myself. Since we are done with babies for now I will send this one on to a friend who isn't.
There are about twenty tutorials out there for these and I promise they are not hard to make. So everyone that needs one should give it a try.
No comments:
Post a Comment