Thursday, April 26, 2012

Its been a while

Well it has been a long time since I have posted. Lets see Kate is almost done with her first year of school. What I know where has the time gone. She has become so independent that is make me sad some days. But then that is part of growing up isn't it.
We went trick or treating as Rappunzel and spider man.
We had a small Thanksgiving at home and of course went black friday shopping.
Had a great Christmas with all of our family. This was our last Christmas with Grama Campbell. We lost her in January, that was the hardest for us I know that Grama was so ready to go see Papa, Nancy, her Parents and the Brother and sisters that went before her. We still miss her though and get to witness the aftermath and pray that the family will stay in tact after the dust settles. We have had two birthday parties at the house one for a beautiful six year old who had a never land party and a handsome four year old who had a batman party.
We have a new member of the family from Kates party a bunny named Perry. The weather for both was the worst and everyone was stuck inside. I am just ready to enjoy the rest of the years birthday parties that I don't have to plan. Yay!! Owen got to be a ring barer in his first wedding did a great job, the next day was Easter. Which we spent at home for a small family affair. I did get to make the kids outfits for the day and I am kind of proud of them.
So this is a long post that crams almost a year into a few sentances so maybe I should add some pictures for interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment