Friday, August 26, 2011

Some more new clothes.

So I have been sewing myself silly lately. Kate started school and I wanted to sew some more clothes for this fall. I went to the library and ask for three new sewing books. I thought they would just interlibrary loan them but low and behold they bought all three. I was so excited to get them but a little overwhelmed too. I have three new books with so many great patterns and I can' sew them all in time. I know I could just borrow them again but then another part wants me to make them buying them for me worth it. Anyway enough rambling on to the partial fall wardrobe.
First I made this cute little reversible bubble hem skirt. I really like it.
Then I made a tunic shirt from Me sew crazy.

Then I made the Marys sash dress from Girl World Boy oh boy were there horror stories with this dress. I made a 6/7 which ended up being too big. Then I was sewing it and ended up serging the front so there is a big slash in the front. oh my but I finished and made it work sort of.
Finally I made a vintage skirt from Noodlehead. I love this skirt so cute and fun to wear. And easy to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment