On the home front Kate has now lost four teeth. I can't believe it. She lost two while she was at school I was wondering if they were going to send a note home soon saying please remove teeth at. She also talked us into getting her ears pierced. Boy have the prices for that gone up since I last got mine done. Who knew. She has gotten Straight A's since being in 1st grade lets hope that that kind of academics keeps up. We can use all the help with college we can get. She also has her first sleep over this Saturday. I felt like such a doof when talking to the other mom on the phone it was like someone abducted my brain for that whole conversation. I will have to apologize when I drop her off that way her mom doesn't think I am crazy. We are also planning a small sleep over of our own for miss things big 7 year birthday party. I think that may be all the news for her for now. She is definitely turning into such a special girl though. I love her to pieces.The boy oh well he is nothing but trouble in a lovable package that really makes it hard to stay mad at him. I think he may turn out rotten just because he can talk his way out of things. What to do with him? We are working on preschool stuff. After my experience with Kate I have been taking a very lax approach with him. I hope that it isn't too lax and he is not where he should be I guess I sound like a broken record on that front though. He is pretty smart though so even if he doesn't get what he needs from me he should be on track quite quickly though.
Oh and we had our big family vacation last year. We went to Disney again but this time we just went on our own. I honestly think this was our best trip. The first time we were learning the tricks the second time we had way too many people to organize, and this time was just right it also helped that the kids were old enough that we didn't need a stroller and they enjoyed everything. We did get a little wet on one day but for the rest of the time it was great.




No comments:
Post a Comment