Friday, August 5, 2011

A new edtion to the photo book by Kristen Duke

I just bought her book last week so haven't had a ton of time to play with it. But am so excited that she gives you some good starters on where your settings should work under different conditions. Need to print it out and keep it with me. Go check it out for your self.

2 comments:

  1. Leah,

    I traced a tee for my bodice (I will try to do it again and email you...) and I did share my exact skirt dimensions in the tutorial for that part.

    (If I forget tomorrow....will you email me and remind me to send you my pattern....)

    Thanks,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I totally want to get this book! It's good to hear from someone who has it and likes it. I just got a "real camera" about 6 weeks ago and can use all the help I can get.
    liZ
    (simplesimonandco)

    ReplyDelete