Then we went to town and ordered our new dishwasher yeah for me so i won't have to wash all the dishes by hand forever.
I also have been working on some boat like shorts for Kate. I saw a pair that I really liked but they were $35 way too much so I got some fabric and buttons for $6 and still have enough fabric left to make a pair for Owen. I think that they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. I didn't put my lable on them because well even though they work with a laser printer they ink doesn't stay very well in the wash even after heat pressing it. So a little letdown there. Still happy with how the shorts turned out though. I used a tutorial from Sewing in no mans land for the pants and a pocket tutorial from ikat bag for the pockets.

After all was said and done the kids wanted a little golf lesson which Kevin was more than happy to give them. He even took some video of Kate which he thinks has a pretty good swing. I wouldn't know not ever paying that much attention to golf myself. Don't tell Kevin though. Later Happy Easter everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment