So among all the other things that I wanted to get done for the birthday parties I have also been obscessed with finding and making the perfect Easter dress. Well I know it will never be perfect if I make it but still I keep trying. I finally decided on a fabric found it none other than Walmart of course where else would you find fabric. Right. Anyway then I finally found a tutorial for a really cute dress, well because I am too cheap to pay someone for a pattern. I really don't know what I would do without tutorials I know I would never have started to sew as much as I do if I had to always buy a pattern. Anyway the dress is a little retro which I really like it is from
Me Sew Crazy. Hers is so cute I love the bright colors and so I took my chances. The tutorial was really easy to follow I just got derailed somewhere so mine didn't end up quite right. Anyway here are a few pictures of my version I guess I should call it.



If you look closely you can see the chair that I got for a steal last week at a yard sale love it and so grateful that the lady came down on her price for me. Next week we start our bathroom renovation I will try and post our progress can't wait. later
No comments:
Post a Comment