Thursday, December 3, 2009

A new addition to the family.

No we are not pregnant. We just got a fish yesterday when we went to the store. Kate promptly named him (they always start out as boys right) Mickey Mouse. Hopefully this one will last fish are not normally very long lived at our house. Kate was very sad this morning when she found that I had put him in his home she really liked carrying him around in the bag last night and thought that that was what she would be able to do. I will put up a picture of said Mickey Mouse later.
On craftier news I received my material today to make the turkey skirt from MADE. Of course before I get started I have to get the right color for the main part of the skirt why don't I get everything together at once. I am also trying to knitt a cute little hat for Owen. ( He is currently putting a duck on my head so I am not getting very far with that. :)
And we have a princess cake in the oven. I thought since noone made me a cake for my birthday I would just make my own a little late.
later

No comments:

Post a Comment