Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I can finally see the finish line in this very long bathroom race.

Well like the title says we are on the homestretch. Just almost three months into the project and we can actually use the toilet and sink in our new bathroom. So anyway here are some pictures of the progress. I have refrained from documenting because it has taken so long and been so frustrating that I could bear to do it, now I can. :)

Finally drywall, seemed to be our nemesis for a while.

Paint yeah finally some color on the walls.

Tile was so nice to see them all laid out instead of piled up in our dining room. Which might I add is looking very bare now since I got quite used to the clutter in there. Sorry about the poor lighting in the pictures, I was going to edit them and decided I didn't feel like it. Just like blogger doesn't feel like letting me put up the rest of the pictures. maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment