Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bathroom part duex

See if I can get the rest up because they really are the exciting ones. Ok maybe it was user error for the pictures. Just saying.
We have a door to our bathroom. Ok a see through door but door none the less.
I know the over the sink lights don't match the overhead one but thats ok with me. The mirror now know why everyone spray paints this type of mirror. A pain in the butt and one rouined paint brush later though it looks ok. Not great mind you. Yet again at this point I am ok with that too.


A toilet. Finally I can wake up and go potty without waking the kids. Yeah

As soon as the glass is up we can even shower in there. I love our over head light it is so pretty.

So close.

No comments:

Post a Comment