Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My little girl turns 5!!

So my little Kate turned 5 this month. I meant to post earlier but my computer was down so here is a belated post. We decided to go with an Alice in wonderland tea party theme. We hunted through a couple of thrift stores looking for old teacups and saucers. We wanted some teapots too but those things are so hard to find. Then I wanted to make Kate an Alice dress(I really like Alice that was going to be Owens name if he were a girl). I really wanted to make a Mad Hatter cake and it was pretty successful I just cut myself twice. I think it turned out pretty good most of the activities that I had planned for the party didn't happen. The kids went off and played nicely so I didn't feel the need to caroul them and make them play some games. Of course the weather was suppose to be nice for our party and of course there was a miniblizzard that hit that morning. Most of our guest braved the weather and the traffic to make and we had a great day. So without further ado here are some pictures of the big
day.





Here is my little Alice completely dejected thinking no one is coming to her party.

No comments:

Post a Comment