Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quilts, quilts, and a doll

Well I have three quilts finished. Just one left, that one stays here so it was last on the list. But its recipient is anxiously awaiting it. It is for Kate and she ask the other day when her quilt was going to be done because she missed it. A fare question since the quilt top was finished before the other three were. The others will have new homes for Christmas so that is why they got the higher priority. I was so excited to have them done. I really do like to make quilts it is just when there is a deadline that makes them not as fun. I guess that means I could never do quilts to order or at least not a lot of deadline ones. Plus I can't seem to get them completely square that just makes them more unique right. I also finally put up the waldorf doll that I made in my etsy shop. I know it doesn't cost a lot to list things it is more the rejection that follows that I don't like. I guess we will see how it goes. Anyway here are a few pictures of the quilts and the doll.



No comments:

Post a Comment