Thursday, July 1, 2010

A quilt top finished. now what


So it took me a lot less time than I thought to finish putting the top together. Now I am in a limbo of not really knowing what to do next. I am still pondering how to do the back, not that there is a time frame but I would like to get it done soon. Of course when I was cutting off the triangles I didn't do it in a calm methodical way so it is uneven but I have decided to go with it and see how it goes. Here is a picture of my progress so far.

I found a few spot along the way that I will have to go back and fix some holes when I was sewing the pieces together. My cutting wasn't as exact as I had hoped. But it is together and that is all that counts.
Have a happy fourth.

1 comment: