What do you think. I think they go together ok. Here is what I have done so far..
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
My first quilt....
So I have decided that I want to make a quilt. I have seen a lot of quilt alongs and tutorials that I have gotten the bug. Maybe after this one I will have lost it I don't know but I debated for ever about what fabrics to use. I didn't want them to be to babyish because lets face it it is going to be a ton of work and I want him to like it for a long time. Owens only requirement was that the color be orange which narrowed it down quite a bit but still enough for me to hee haw over. When I finally found the pattern I wanted to use here I was on my way.
Bought the main cute fabrics last saturday and picked out the coordinating ones yesterday. Today I finally made my first cuts and got three rows made I can't sew them together until I get all the blocks made but I laid out what I had done and I think that I like it. Here is a picture of the fabrics I chose. 
What do you think. I think they go together ok. Here is what I have done so far..
Is it too much orange in between the pattern pieces? I hope not well let me know. It was naptime so I got to work without interuption. Yeah. Now only 100 more hours to go lets hope not.
What do you think. I think they go together ok. Here is what I have done so far..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment