Friday, April 16, 2010

A long time...

It has been forever since I have posted anything on here, besides contest entries. So here is a little in review. I have been making things but of course not taking photos. I made Kate three dresses (with a 4th in the works) and three pairs of cute little bubble shorts, which double as undie covers when wearing dresses. We are not so good at not showing our underwear.
So here is a picture of one of her dresses it was for Easter. And of course I couldn't not show my little man's Easter day photo too. The kids had a blast we went to Kevin's brother house and had lunch and then they found eggs. Then we went to my moms house and spent the rest of the weekend with my side of the family.
While there the kids got to pet a baby calf. We named him Ferdinad. Kate really liked him Owen could take him or leave him. They did get to ride on the four-wheeler with my Mom which was Owen's favorite part. And of course she got stuck in the mud and we were lucky enough to have a nice stranger help her get out of the mud. But her are some pictures of Ferdinad and the kids with my Mom( she will love this she is still in her jammies).
Hope everyone had a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment