Friday, April 16, 2010

Little Man Turns Two !!!!!

So on Monday little Owen turned two years old. I can't beleive he is already getting so big before I know it Iwon't have a baby left. Maybe another will come along before I get too sad. (No not pregnant but maybe that will change later.) Anyway on to Owen's Birthday. Since it was monday and we won't have his party until sunday, we had a little family party here. We made cupcakes in the morning and sang to him after dinner. He now requests that all of his cupcakes come with candles now. Which I find really funny. So here is how our day went.



First we made cupcakes. ( We would never eat the batter before it was cooked what about the raw eggs ?:). Then we had lunch we never use our hands and always stay completely clean.

Then we may have indulged in a little bit of a Birthday celbration after dinner. He loved blowing out the candles and sang Happy Birthday to himself. Afterward we played with part of our birthday present. Kate had to drive because at two he just doesn't have his license yet.

Happy Birthday little man we love you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment