Anyway the progress has been so slow. I mean wow, I don't know what to think. Wednesday was day one and thursday nothing really happened. Friday kicked butt and got the framing done. Yeah and then nothing again today. Tomorrow the electricains are coming and oh please let them show up, I would really like to have lights in my bedroom again. So anyway I have pictures of the work done on friday. Soon I am hoping for the fun stuff to start and the work to be done.
This is the view from inside the house.
This is the view from outside. We decided on three windows. Because we really didn't want to lose the view. Hopefully we won't have any peeping toms. On the other hand they would probably just go blind if they peeked at me and I would be ridding the world of one more creep. Hee Hee
No comments:
Post a Comment