Friday, May 21, 2010

Growing up and redoing a room.



It is time for little Owen to get a big boy bed. We transitioned his crib into a toddler one. We were going to build a toddler one but decided that it really wasn't worth it so we are going straight to a twin. I have been stalking knock off wood for a fun bed to make, she has so many choices that I just can't decide. So if there is anyone out there I would love an oppinion.


So the first choice is the farmhouse bed but I think we have narrowed it down to just two. The simple bed and the storage bed. I am really leaning toward the storage one but I just don't know.


Here are the pictures.
This one is the storage one which would be great for putting toys and books under there.
But then this is the simple one which would be a good normal bed. We could even put a trundle under it for sleepovers. So you see both of them have the pluses. Oh help me. I am so bad at decisions. I you have any woodworking projects you should check out knock-off-wood too. She has some great plans for just about everything you can think of and they are all free. It is awsome.

No comments:

Post a Comment