It was pretty simple to do and didn't even take that long. It can open up to play in the farm yard, it also has handles so it can be carried around. I am going to try and make some animals to go inside but we will have to see how they turn out.
I also tried my hand at making some journal covers using this tutorial. They did not turn out exactly as I had hoped but they were not too bad. I just hope that there recipients liked them.

I also made a cute little bubble skirt for Kate on Friday before we left to go home for the 1/2 weekend. It was a combination of two tutorials and I had to lengthen it because I wanted it to be a little longer. Of course I made it a little too big around the waste and so I had to tack the sides so it wouldn't fall off. Oh well better luck next time around right. This is one tutorial and here is the other tutorial.
Sorry about the sideways picture. I just didn't feel like fixing it. :)
Whoa! First of all those sunrise pictures were spectacular! The little barn turned out great. I think the little guy is going to love it! Well done.
ReplyDeleteoh I've been wanting to make one of those barns thanks for the reminder yours looks great
ReplyDelete