Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pre-trip sewing.

So I made three dresses before our trip and of course didn't have time to post them. I did take pictures and can only find pictures of one. Kate is watching a movie so am sure that I am not going to be able to convince her to try them on again for photos. Two of them were from a tutorial from mama made it. They are very cute little jumper dresses. The last one I am most proud of since I had no pattern or tutorial to follow. But it turned out how I wanted it to and pretty good if I say so myself. Which I mainly have to do because Kate normally tells me that they need a little more work. But anyway here is the picture of the first one.
I found the next dress I want to make. I just have to make myself pay for the pattern. It is adorable. From the Sugar City Shop and called the village frock





It is made from a shirt that I found at a yard sale that I planned to make into a dress just needed to find the right pattern.


No comments:

Post a Comment