Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The long weekend

This weekend the kids had some fun with salt dough. We took out our halloween cookie cutters and made some shapes to decorate some where. Just not sure where yet. The kids had lots of fun painting them, I should have taken a picture of that but of course I forgot.


The pumpkin that is not all painted is Owen's handiwork. The pink pumpkin is of course Kate's what can I say the girl likes pink.



Then I found a fun blanket crochet pattern. I have started I have nine of the twelve done and then I can sew it all together. Who knows they just might show up for some Christmas presents. This pink one will go in Kate's room.

















Finally.. I said it was a long weekend. I made this shirt for Kate. I know I never make things for Owen. But I do have a pair of pants that I am going to make for him and I can make a shirt too. I just have to get it done. But I really like how this turned out. Not exactly as planned but still cute for my first try. I added a few heart ruffles that are all the rave now adays.
















1 comment:

  1. Is that from your old Tshirt? The crochet patch is beautiful! Where do you find all this time to craft with two little ones?

    ReplyDelete