So Kate is 3 1/2 now I thought she should be in preschool but wasn't on top of things when it came to getting enrolled. Now it is too late for this year. So instead of worrying that I have put her behind we have started our own little preschool. We have a letter of the week and we also work on our numbers. Why oh why are numbers so much harder than the letters? I mean she has no problems well so far with the two letters we have done.(We just started two weeks ago F and P) But who knew that making a 3 and 4 would be like pulling teeth. But hey she has finally got the hang of them and I couldn't be more proud. She is learning really fast and hopefully it will all be retained. Poor Owen doesn't understand why he can't play too. So while Kate is working I let him color or he goes and reads the books. It is so cute to watch him. He is the best little climber but he does scare me when he tries to get down.(or in most cases doesn't try but comes down anyway).
So here is a picture of my little scholars.


Here is a picture of the sunflower seeds that Kate planted last week while we were working on the letter F. They are growing quite well if I don't say so myself now lets just hope that the pumpkin seeds that we planted for the letter P will do just as well. I would really love to have some pumpkins for Halloween.
No comments:
Post a Comment